Chickenfoot117Chickenfoot117

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Why this? Why this?

Hey. YOU. OVER HERE.

Listen, I have no clue how this got front page, I have no clue as to how the medals got added. Okay *pushes down anger*, I am going to give you some constructive criticism. DON'T brag about making it with a mouse, if what you made is a landscape with a fat man with purple lags dancing to the left. (And by dancing I mean lifting his feet up and down even when he isn't moving) And Mery? Mary maybe, Merry? Mercy? I have no clue. A 100 point badge for.... what? Nothing? Take a moment to play this game yourself. Guns don't float, houses don't live on cliffs. (Yes, that house should be alive) And did he kill her? We won't know because the screen goes black. Anyway, try a wee bit harder next time. And use original music.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Masterpiece

.................. Holy Shit.... that was.... that was the best god damned flash game I have EVER played. You sir, have created a masterpiece. The characters were believable, the acting was great, the music was perfect. And the cliff-hanger hopefully means that there is a sequel in the works. I really felt sorry for the general, I could hear the subtle cracking of his voice. I commend you sir, good man.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Perfect

But.... who killed the queen?

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Epic

SPOOOOOOOON!

Looming Looming

Amazing

I truly pity those who rate this low. As they obviously cannot see the true beauty in things. What do you consider a game, an intense, bloody and gory adrenaline rush shooter? Or a peaceful, yet powerful adventure with a tale to tell. I cannot say, yet I can say that this game, no... this masterpiece, is something worthy of a museum. To Mr. Weir, thank you for sharing this with the world.

Colour My World Colour My World

Pure awesominium.

There are many games out here, but this game takes first place, unlike many games, that focus on pure action, this gives a very powerful message, that the world is devoid of color, since people are afraid of what they don't understand. Somehow, you have incorporated all of this into a game. And, my good sir, I commend you.

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

Awesome

I loved that bulldozer thing, it's all like... "Fabulous!"

Days 2 Die-The Other Side Days 2 Die-The Other Side

Nice

Hey, you took that car from half life! Oh noes.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Great but...

For some reason the main menu will only allow me to do story and create

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Nice

Nice game, but the fact that you are killing cat-like things bothers me.

(Yeah, I am the Crazy Cat Guy)